Sunday, October 3, 2010

Balloon 1st birthday cake

This past week has been SUPER busy, I had 3 cake requests to complete, one for Saturday and two for today. This cake was for a little boys 1st birthday party yesterday. The mum gave me a Paper Eskimo invite (they have other matching items, so hop over to their website to have a look) and asked me to copy the design for the cake. I love balloons and the invite was soooo cute I couldn't resist, I am very happy with how it turned out. Cake was a double stacked 8' round butter cake filled with vanilla bean buttercream icing, yum.
I love the little rabbit sitting in the basket, how cute is he!


8 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Just stunning Leoni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of the service of the site. The launch of hi-lo games online via live streaming system will make your online games easy to play by playing online games every time to make money online. Play since THB 100,000 Because playing online games every time you can make millions of income to me. qalo chile , qalo germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    แทงบาสบนมือถือ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
    การแทงบอลสูงต่ำ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging..
    สมัครufa365

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    ข้อดีของการแทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    สูตรวิเคราะห์บอล

    ReplyDelete